Flirt With Dirt

Every guy in his life has this particular aim
To be on top of the ultimate game
A few years ago, Cupid’s arrow struck me hard
One look at her and I used to get completely charged
The moment into the class she walked
Both boys and girls about her talked
The teachers were no less; I know this is a shock
Swamy sir staring at her used to drop the chalk
Wait… Don’t jump to a conclusion so soon
All this happened because she attended class once in a blue moon
Jobless that she is, wastes all her time
Recruiting people for AISEC, she commits a crime
The only thing they do is meet at weird places
Gossip all the time and discuss each other’s cases
Every meeting, people around them choke
Cause the whole while they only smoke
As a friend I have an advice for Ms. Pink
It’s bad for the health – don’t smoke or drink
I have seen girls a lot
Must say, this one is hot
She does use her brains sometimes
Has a voice as sweet as the sound of wind chimes
A sweetheart she is cause she is so very nice
Sits next to me, even though my presence she does despise
Oh crap, I can’t do this anymore
Talking good about her is such a bore
Behind all the abuses I know she loves my cartoon
Meeting me, to her must be God’s greatest boon
All the praising about her was a big lie
In reality when I sit next to her, I so want to cry
Don’t misunderstand me, with you I don’t flirt
It’s my passion – I love giving you dirt.

1 comment:

shreya chandra said...

awwwwwwwwwwww......thanks mardy :-)