Life On Track

My life is like a train that travels from one destination to another
As it chugs along the stations, many a passengers it does gather
At times, speed it gains
At times, jerks and strains
Diversions come by often, wasting precious time
But I move ahead determined, towards the journeys prime
All those people who’ve boarded, get off at various places
Every second of this journey, I am greeted by different faces
Not one, not ten, not hundred
The varieties of people are wide spread
Some important, some insignificant
Some evil, some innocent
Stories there are plenty, of journeys with them all
Though only one amongst them stands out tall
This person keeps me going, through all odds
Having this special one is a boon from all Gods
Every train that runs, needs an engine driver
For me she does that duty, to move on she does inspire
My life would come to a grinding halt if she goes away
Her presence in my life is needed, come what may.

No comments: