Spiked

This is the worst thing that can happen to a guy
It affected me so badly, it actually made me cry
It is a story that has left a deep scar
Day and night it will haunt me, every hour
Last night I had so nicely gelled my hair
But this morning when I looked into the mirror, they were not there
I was totally psych cause there was not even a spike
My hair was all gone
I looked like a baby, new born
I jumped off the building through the back door
Nothing happened to me cause it was only the first floor
To grow my hair back, very hard I was trying
But it was not happening so I started crying
“Let them sprout oh Lord” – I was screaming
I felt something on my head – I was dreaming.

1 comment:

Jai said...

Ah damn them nightmares! But now I know how much work goes into that 'messed up hair' look you sport around! ;-)